"Carolyn recently worked with our firm leaders on team building and led a workshop on Creative Problem Solving. Her analysis and recommendations were spot on and will be useful in strengthening the various teams within our firm to perform more efficiently and effectively. I would highly recommend Carolyn based upon her superior knowledge, skills and expertise and ability to design and deliver talent development programs tailored to a client’s specific needs."
- Shareholder, Health Lawread more
Building Success through Learning and Collaborative Teams.
- Boost practice or industry group performance and in turn, revenue
- Cultivate innovation, creativity, and new ways of doing things
- Align team member capability with business objectives to accomplish goals and get better results
- Apply creative problem solving techniques to develop innovative solutions and strengthen competitive advantage
- Increase team member engagement and productivity
- Retain high-potential and star performers, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Identify team strengths and help find ways to use them to enhance client service and increase profitability
- Similarly, identify team weaknesses and help find ways to address them, delegate them, or work around them to achieve desired results